The old TN episode 5 The old TN episode 5

THIS RULES!!!

THIS WAS SOOO GREAT!!!! WOW ... JAWDROPPING!!!! MAKE MORE PLEASE!!!

Latingrounds Melee Latingrounds Melee

nice job

you know what this was actually well done... nice job guys... you all have some skills with animation

Protect The Soda (video) Protect The Soda (video)

What a piece of crap!!!

First of all thanks for the worst budget EVER!!! the sond sucks so much. Oh and thanks for the worst take off of platoon EVER!!! everyone has done that joke thanks for totally missing the baot on this one. Once more WORST ENDING EVER!!! i almost feel i need to make a website to bash this crap video but then i came to my senses and saw that too many people might end up wasting their time watching these. Thanks for wasting my time!

TvP responds:

Thanks, im adding you to my friends list.

AFTER, I get you suspended.

Life Lessons 2 Life Lessons 2

NICELY DONE

HAHAHA good stuff.... please make more... i love these so much!

The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

NICE JOB TEAM!!!

This was really great and fun to watch thank you for this flash

Despair Despair

CROSS CAMEO

THANKS for the cross cameo with the man penis cameo also... i also enjoyed the lack of time put into a story line... or wait there was none.... ive seen better flashs done out of a 286 using DOS... oh wait they dont have flashes for that becuase it would suck as much as yours did.... great way to waste your time

Batthew responds:

Shutup you goon.

smoke kills smoke kills

AWSOME FLASH!!

THIS WAS A REALLY COOL FLASH!!!! SUPER FUNNY TOO!!!

Life Lessons 3 Life Lessons 3

Nice Job Man

I normally would hate something like this but I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!!! AHAHAHHAHAHA THIS RULES!!!

AntiClockClock responds:

Thank you sir!

June Gloom Adventures ep1 June Gloom Adventures ep1

THANKS FOR THE UNFUNNY WASTE OF TIME!!!

THANKS FOR THE WROST CRAP EVER!!!

Matrix : Episode One Matrix : Episode One

SOOO BAD!!!!

THANKS FOR THE WORST SOUND EVER!!! ok so boring and nothing makes sense. Thanks for not even making a story board to make this flash. This should of been kicked off!!!! YOU SUCK!!!